Saturday, December 10, 2005

Now take Jeanie's quiz

Jeanie's quiz is a tough one.

HINT: "JETS" stands for Junior Engineering and Technological Society.

Her husband only scored a 70 on this quiz. So, according to the world of quizzes, Erik knows as much about Jeanie as he knows about Bobby and Matt.

Yeeesh!

(Jeanie apologizes in advance if her quiz comes across as egotistical. She was trying to stump her husband. Mission accomplished.)

Take Jeanie's Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

See the scoreboard

4 comments:

Karen said...

I didn't do so well.

Anonymous said...

Well, I stunk at Jeanie's quiz. But after that quiz, I am even more convinced you two are perfect for each other. I thought Erik won a lot of awards and was in every club imaginable. But I think you might have him beat. I didn't know that was possible.
Amy

Mgam said...

Woo hoo! I almost know you as well as your husband and as of Sunday 12/11/2005 at 9:23PM CST I am in second place!!

Anonymous said...

Obviously, Jeanie, based on my score of 20, we have never met. :)