Thursday, July 20, 2006

The good ol' days at Deer Gap Court


(By Erik)

Mom sent me this a few months back. A dear friend of the family passed away, and this was in a collection of old church-related material that he had. It's a page from the directory of the Alexandria, Va., Church of Christ, where we attended from the time I was born until I was 5. (Amy was 2.)

Dad worked for the government and we lived in a townhouse on Deer Gap Court. Then dad another government job, only to find out that it was in Macon, Ga., not the D.C. area.

I'm not lookin' too happy in this photo. I'm guessing there was some familial strife leading up to it.

Or maybe I'm sad because they misspelled my name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you were tramatized by Dad's tie/jacket combo. Understandable.

Amy