Saturday, September 16, 2006

Another Saturday, another shutout

(By Erik)

How ‘bout them Dawgs!

The Georgia Bulldogs rolled to an easy 34-0 rout of the University of Alabama, Birmingham, Blazers just a few minutes ago. It was the Dawgs second-straight shutout. They beat the accursed Steve Spurrier and the Gamcocks 18-0 at South Carolina last week. (Steve subsequently made himself all the more accursed by using profanity to insult his own team in the press conference after the game. The man has absolutely no class.)

It’s the first two-game shutout since our 1980 national championship season. (Not that I’m making a prediction or anything. We’ve got a freshman quarterback and a LOT of tough opponents to play!)

GO DAWGS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgia football. Yawn. How about we talk about something exciting, like how the Sooners got robbed over the weekend?

Nancy French said...

This is not about the "Dawgs" -- but I hope you'll indulge me. On my blog tonight was a comment by a guy who worked at the CC... I read his blog and saw a photo of YOU on it. So, I googled you and found your blog and I just wanted to say hello. Life is not a series of Dr. Bledsoe classes for you, but it looks like a whole lot of fun!

Nancy (Anderson) French