Thursday, July 26, 2007

If I could only live in Springfield ...

(By Erik)

It took me several tries, but I finally got an idea of what I would look like if I moved to the mythical town of Springfield.

Not too bad, if I do say so myself. And, as you can see, they nailed the wardrobe!

Take a photo of yourself and try it at simpsonizeme.com. (There's a lot of traffic ont he site right now, though.)

I'm still trying to get a photo of Jeanie to work on the site. I'll post it if and when.

I'm definitely looking forward to The Simpsons Movie this weekend.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

::whispering:: Don't tell anyone this, but the first time Brian tried to Simpsonize himself he came back as a woman. Not sure what happened there, but I don't think he has tried again.

EandJTrygg said...

Yeah, that actually happened to me, too. I just started over with the exact same photo and the program got it right the second time. No harm done — well, maybe a bit to my manhood ...

ann said...

It's totally you! :)