Friday, August 29, 2008

Ready, set ... GAMEDAY!

(By Erik)

"It's the most wonderful time of the year ..."

And this year I get to inflict my love of the Bulldogs on someone who is (mostly) powerless to resist it.

So, before we left for day care today, Maggie tried on the Georgia Bulldogs shirt that grandma and grandpa got her some time ago. It's a bit big (12 months) but I think it looks pretty good on her.



In the middle of our little photo shoot, the phone rang. It was mommy, calling from work because she sensed something was wrong. "You're not just shooting her in her diaper, are you?"

Ummm, no mommy. So, after a quick wardrobe adjustment ...



And finally, to make mommy really happy ...



By the way, Maggie got upset when I took her Georgia gear off and exchanged it for her Thumper day care outfit. That's my girl!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

I can't believe how much she has grown. Maggie is so beautiful (and already seems to have developed a fabulous sense of style!) GO DAWGS!!!