Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's 6-6-6 and I'm 3-3


The Cuba look
Originally uploaded by eandjtrygg.
(By Erik)

That’s right. Today I’m 33. I never thought much about being born on 06/06 — or having a birthday on a day with three 6’s in it. Of course, when I was born it was 06/06/73. Nothing too sinister there. I’ve always thought it was cool that I was born on D-Day, though.

A few people already have told me that I’m now the same age Jesus was when he was crucified. But Curt Niccum disagrees. He says there’s no biblical evidence that Christ died, rose from the dead, and ascended into heaven at age 33. Just some trivia for ya there.

Wish I had something profound to say about turning 33. I’m thankful to God for making it to another year with a wonderful wife, great job, friends, family and easy access to Frisco melts.

1 comment:

ann said...

Ha, parabems, Erik! That is the happy birthday greeting here. It means congratulations, which I think is kind of weird to say for a birthday, but whatever. ;) LOVE the pic! hahaha