Monday, October 29, 2007

Half-hearted attempt at a post ...

(By Erik)

It was a very good weekend.

I’m not just saying that because the Georgia Bulldogs beat the Florida Gators — although that certainly didn’t hurt.

This past weekend Oklahoma Christian University hosted the World Mission Workshop, an annual missions conference that bounces from campus to campus of the Christian universities. I was on the steering committee, and we’ve been working on the details since last year.

Several of the speakers at this year’s conference were people I’ve met since I started working at The Christian Chronicle.

OK, I had a lot more to say on this, but I’m really tired. I’ll post some photos later.

1 comment:

preacherman said...

I thought it was a good post.
Really.
Love for you to check out my blog any time and feel free to add you opinnions and thoughts. I have added your blog to my favorites because your attempt at this post. Really I enjoy reading your blog and lookforward to reading more.
In Him
Kinney Mabry
AKA
Preacherman