Thursday, October 11, 2007

More posts a'comin', promise!

(By Erik)

Why no posts in so long? Here's a list of stuff I've gotta' do this week:

• Finish up story on Let's Start Talking ministry
• Revise profile of Gayle Crowe, who works for World Christian Broadcasting
• Finish up my "Around the World" page
• Find out whether or not we have any church connections to Burma
• Write two profiles for the mrcc.org Web site
• Learn Spanish
• Get house ready for World Mission Workshop guests
• Go to 7 a.m. meeting, which I'm about to be late for!
• Stop ending sentences with "for"
• Call my mom
• Finally catch road runner
• Get new parking sticker
• Watch "The Office" (9 p.m. UPDATE: Done)

4 comments:

Alisha said...

If you learn Spanish this week, let me know how you did it. I've got a language I'm supposed to be learning. :)

ann said...

Haha! I also noted the Spanish thing. Bueno suerte!!!

Kenneth & Victoria said...

So, found any church connections to Burma? -- Victoria

EandJTrygg said...

Victoria:

I sure did! We've got a missionary in Thailand who just got back from there. I'm writing a short piece about it for the next Christian Chronicle. Stay tuned! -- Erik

P.S. -- And let's all be praying for our brothers and sisters in Myanmar. Turns out there's a lot of them.