Friday, January 18, 2008

Still more Maggie photos

(By Erik)

Right after Maggie was born, she got her first bath. Emily, one of the RNs at Mercy, did the honors.

Emily said Maggie had the most junk in her hair of any baby she'd washed — a Mercy milestone! It turned out to be a true "lather, rinse, repeat" experience.



Here are a few more photos from the past couple of days.

Here's Maggie all ready for bed (well, not really. This night turned out to be a trial by fire. She refused to sleep. I think Jeanie and I slept about 15 minutes combined.)

My mom grabbed my camera and took this photo of me and Maggie.

Here's Maggie getting ready to come home. This is her special "going home outfit."

Drowning in a sea of pink as we get ready for the car

At home with mommy.

6 comments:

Dara said...

She is VERY cute. Congratulations!

Karen said...

Great to see so many photos. Thanks for sharing. Now I want to hold her :-)

Greg said...

She's absolutely beautiful! I especially love the bath pictures. Those are some great faces! Congratulations to both of you!
--Kim

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely one of the most gorgeous babies I've ever seen. No question.

Mandy said...

She's so beautiful! Congrats to you both, having a baby is so much fun!

ann said...

This post makes me teary. That last picture is beautiful. I love the Trygg Trifecta!